Currently 140 Tralirs

Author Topic: Alderworth Guards  (Read 483 times)

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Alderworth Guards
« on: November 27, 2019, 08:21:34 PM »

The Alderworth Guards was founded in 24 Tralirs in the city of Alderworth and is considered as the police and military force of the city protection against any invading forces. They also deal with criminal activities within the city and are most of the time patrolling the city to keep it safe from any harm. The Alderworth Guards keep watch over the Giant Armadillo Valley and are the guardians of the nobles, the Vanguard Guards are a paladin class that protects the viscountess and her administration.

About the Alderworth Guards

The current grandmaster of the Alderworth Guards is Fidelia Abigale Cogwright. Cogwright is a loyal, honorable and veteran woman that is known to by her troops as brute and cold, yet has a good feeling of justice and shows the strength that yields her troops to follow her to the end of the world. Cogwright is the adviser of the viscountess on security and military matters.

Oakfold Garde is the main HQ of the Alderworth Guards, it is located near the Sunbrawlers base in Dreok Cross due to their cooperation agreement they signed. Oakfold Garde is a training area for normal guards and here Paladin class will be trained by experienced guards. The area is open for members to sleep, get food and make use of its facilities.

Rank system

The Alderworth Guards uses a rank system that is earned by years of service or reflects in their actions. The basic list below will use only the terms of service years. The leadership of Alderworth Guards makes the rank promotion or demotion final by giving his/her blessing by the act of valor. In this ritual, the person is given or taken a bar on his/her shoulder. The below rank list is in order of high to low, keep this in mind.
  • Grandmaster - Only after achieving Grand Colonel and approval of Viscount
  • Grand Colonel - Only after Colonel and approval of Grandmaster
  • Colonel - Only after Lieutenant Colonel and approval of Grandmaster
  • Lieutenant Colonel - 30 years of service (with Grandmaster approval)
  • Major - 25 years of service
  • Captain - 17 years of service
  • Lieutenant - 10 years of service
  • Sergeant - 5 years of service
  • Corperal - 2 years of service
  • Private 1st class - 8 months after successfully completing the academy
  • Private 2nd class - After successfully completing the academy

Membership Criteria

To join the Alderworth Guards is to join up the military of Alderworth. Keep this in mind as this will limit your abilities to freely walk around. They will send you towards Sunbrawlers to be trained and after that is complete you will be trained at Oakfold Garde for 1 Tralirs where you will be learned the standards of being a guard in Alderworth. After your training you will be ranked automatically Bronze, if you complete the Paladin class you will be ranked automatically Silver, this training takes at least 5 Tralirs to complete.

Plausible quest from Alderworth Guards:
  • Incoming greens!: The outer farms have come under attack, I'm sure we'll be next to receive a beating by those brutes, but you might be able to stop those abominable goblins. I had hoped I could join, but unfortunately, I cannot. But I doubt you'd need my help anyway. I'm sure you're capable to deal with those goblins. Try to take down as many of them as possible, the less of a threat they pose the better.
  • Take back what belongs to others: We have lived in peace with the neighboring tribe for years, but all that has changed. They attacked us, claiming they own our lands and we should leave or they would make us leave. Hero, this cannot stand, we've lost good people, please bring justice to those cruel beings. I cannot join you, for I have other tasks to attend to, but I know you don't need me anyway. Please, take care of those beings. You can kill as many of them as you wish, destroy all of them if you want, curse those lowlives.

Benefits of being a member
  • Access to the Oakfold Garde
  • Access to the training area
  • Always ability to sleep with a free charge at the Oakfold Garde grounds
  • Allowed to enter the Oakfold Garde and make use of all facilities
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:57:08 AM by RaWolfe »

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Re: Alderworth Guards
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 10:59:33 AM »
Update:

This update file is used to keep track of all updates on the page. If an update is done without this post updated, it is not recognized by Exonia Staff as valid and keeps track of the original content.
  • The Rank System of Alderworth Guards has been added. Version 1.1 (8-1-20)

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Re: Alderworth Guards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 11:02:59 AM »
Approved as canon for the Exonia Foundation