Currently 140 Tralirs

Author Topic: Marblevale Guild  (Read 471 times)

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Marblevale Guild
« on: November 26, 2019, 05:56:41 PM »

The Marblevale guild was founded in 14 Tralirs in the city of Toffstein and is considered one of the oldest guilds in the lands of Exonia. Its influences reached Alderworth in 21 Tralirs, and the guild was accepted into the city based on the terms of its founding principles. Its members study magical anomalies to understand, categorize, and archive them into their library system. They additionally teach young sorcerers to understand the magic that is connected toward the Vei Luba, or differently known as the Nexus.

About the Marblevale Guild

The current head sorcerer of the Marblevale is Jonathan Archibald Marsh. Marsh is known to be a man of the books and his kindness towards all those who embrace the Vei Luba and all the knowledge it has to offer. Marsh is part of the Aegis Council that advises the main city administration and creates the quests for the adventurers.

There is an old traditional rivalry with the Sunbrawlers in regards to quest summary and assignments, which causes Marsh to behave childishly.

The Marblevale owns Meadows Ridge Academy, which can be found in the North Creolluc district of the city. The academy functions as the grounds where students of magic are taught, and where guild members and students alike research and document everything about or related to Vei Luba. The academy is also the supplier of basic equipment for sorcerers; it supports magic shops in the city with the items they make or procure.

Membership Criteria

To join the Marblevale, you must be Vei Luba sensitive, meaning you can perform magic to at least a minimal degree. This will be tested at the entrance exam. When this exam is done, you are required to show your citizen papers and are required to have a clean record (the Alderworth Guards should not have any issues with you). You will be accepted on a 3-month trial basis and will be allowed to take classes at the Meadows Ridge Academy.

Plausible quest from Marblevale:
  • Bugs, lots of bugs: I'm running out of medical supplies, but I won't be able to gather more. The thing is, I'm afraid of bugs and other creepy crawlies. Unfortunately, they create what I need. Spider web makes a great gauze and honey is a great disinfectant. What's even better is they're both natural and free! If only they weren't made by those creepy, tiny creatures. Please, gather honey and spider web for me so I can continue my job.
  • Wet Weather: We've been struck by a dry spell, no rain has touched our lands for months and we're starting to feel its toll. Many of us are already too weak to do any real work and I'm afraid our first death will occur in a matter of days. Please join me to the water pools, they're our last hope. If we bring 4 donkeys who should be able to carry plenty of water to at least save us for a while.

Benefits of being a member
  • Access to the magic library
  • Access to the herb and labratory
  • Always ability to sleep without charge at academy grounds
  • Allowed to enter the academy and make use of all facilities
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:42:09 PM by RaWolfe »

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Re: Marblevale Guild
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 07:03:55 PM »