Currently 140 Tralirs

Author Topic: Sunbrawlers Guild  (Read 475 times)

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Sunbrawlers Guild
« on: November 27, 2019, 07:32:10 PM »

The Sunbrawlers guild was founded in 85 Tralirs in the city of Helihaven and is towards other guilds quite young. Its influences reached Alderworth in 87 Tralirs, and the guild was accepted into the city based on the terms of its founding principles. Being the youngest guild among the others doesn't say anything, they proved themselves more than once as they were part of a few great battles and even part of a war. But they fight for the good of deeds and courage pairs with their honor every single time.   

About the Sunbrawlers Guild

The current guild master of the Sunbrawlers is Jothan Cyrus Bowles. Bowles is extroverted and can be described as being excited and forceful. He loves to spar with his students and has never declined an invitation to fight. Bowles is part of the Aegis Council that advises the main city administration and creates the quests for the adventurers.

There is an old traditional rivalry with the Marblevale in regards to quest assignments. Bowles enjoys taunting Marsh, his rival guild's leader, over this.

Highfoot Stockade, a fort that can be found at Dreok Cross district in the city of Alderworth, is owned by the Sunbrawlers Guild and used to train their members. They are very well equipped, and are able to teach new ways to improve their members' combat skills. They have a contract with the Alderworth Guards to train their soldiers, for which they are praised.

Membership Criteria

To join the Sunbrawlers, you can sign up at Highfoot Stockade, where your ability to handle weapons and fight will be tested. Magic users are generally not allowed on the Highfoot Stockade grounds, but exceptions may be made by the Master of Arms. When accepted you will be trained and sent on missions as a novice to learn from your seniors in the field. After a period of 1 Tralirs you will be allowed to carry the rank of Bronze in name of the Guild.

Plausible quest from Sunbrawlers:
  • Price in blood: They're burning down everything! Everything.. everything is turning to ashes.. My family.. they even... Hero, I need you to avenge my family and get rid of those heinous fiends. I had hoped I could join, but unfortunately, I cannot. But I doubt you'd need my help anyway. Hero, act swiftly when dealing with the fiends. Try to kill all those who stand in your way, we don't need their filth in our lands.
  • Sweet taste of revenge: I don't think I can control my fury any longer, hero. My wife, they ki.. they kil.. .. Hero, please, you've got to help me. Retribution and vengeance are necessary, please unleash it upon those worthless beings. If you don't mind, I'd like to come along. It's your choice though. I don't think you'll have many troubles dealing with those beings. If you can, kill as many of them as possible. We want to live in peace and safety.

Benefits of being a member
  • Access to the training equipment
  • Access to the spar and tournament field
  • Ability to sleep without charge at fortress grounds
  • Allowed to enter the fortres and make use of all facilities
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 08:32:44 PM by RaWolfe »

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Re: Sunbrawlers Guild
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 08:33:46 PM »