Currently 140 Tralirs

Author Topic: The Wolf  (Read 186 times)

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
The Wolf
« on: November 25, 2019, 05:54:07 PM »
Good day,

Well first introduction for new plausible players to read, so better give some impression what you lads are dealing with. My name is Patrick, I go with the name of RaWolfe and founded this little place of Exonia. For a long period of time (about 19 years) I did Star Trek RP for the main drive so to speak. Aside from that, I did stories in Star Wars, Stargate and Mass Effect. Currently I am member of Star Army another lovely setting and now I am here!

If you got questions, I will do my best to answer them :)

Now off to some regular questions;

What do you call yourself? RaWolfe

How'd you find Exonia? By the force of my creative mind

What interested you in joining? The setting tempted me to create something unique, own-made

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Yes, I did forum style before!

Any previous experiences you want to share? Well, see my introduction beforehand!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?: I got to admit...I play female more than any other
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?: I am a bit of both, I like to throw myself into stories or I wish to know what am I getting into
  • Military or civilian characters?: Both are fine for me
  • Humans, Neko or something else?: I prefer Neko
  • Being in a guild or being solo?: I like both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?: Same both, if the situation calls for it
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:2
  • Violence:2
  • Sexuality:1
What's something cool you'd love to RP?: Uhmm the gift to create worlds with only your imagination and go where no one has gone before.

~RaWolfe
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:01:08 PM by RaWolfe »