• View Profile
Taral
« on: December 16, 2019, 01:55:36 PM »
What do you call yourself?
Taral

How'd you find Exonia?
Friends with RaWolfe and other players

What interested you in joining?
Interesting setting, and I have experience with the DM. I know his writing quality and how much attention he puts in.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, but never in a forum before. I may need help sometimes.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
I run a game in the Bravofleet network, and have been on quite a number of mostly Star Trek based RP games in the past year. I also played for a number of years in 2003-2007, but stopped for a while.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?: I play any gender, but I do have more female than male characters right now.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?: I like to plan a story out if I'm running it, and I like pre-planned arcs for my characters.
  • Military or civilian characters?: Normally military, with some civilian background. Some of my favourites to write spent time doing something else before joining the main game setting.
  • Humans, Ithiris or something else?: In this, I chose an Ithiris. In D&D, I only just played my first Human.
  • Being in a guild or being solo?: These games are best played with other people, so I'd want to play with others in a Guild setting.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?: I've never done Real-Time (except in-person). I'd want to try that some time.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2-3
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I'm not sure. Some fun adventure that lets my character grow as a person. As a Druid who grew up in nobility, I'd love some adventure that makes her protect the land and confront of her family, who are perhaps over-exploiting it.