Currently 140 Tralirs

Author Topic: KahlessNestor  (Read 316 times)

KahlessNestor

• View Profile
KahlessNestor
« on: December 20, 2019, 09:18:29 PM »
What do you call yourself? Online, usually KahlessNestor, Kahless, or Kah.

How'd you find Exonia? Recruitment on RPG Recruitment Discord was pointed out to me.

What interested you in joining? I like fantasy and D&D.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Lots. Twenty years now. Started out with X-Men sims. Now I do mostly Star Trek, including as a CO, and some Play by Post tabletop RPGs like D&D on ENWorld.

Any previous experiences you want to share? Pretty much above.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Depends on how the character comes to me in my head. Though I have a lot of female characters for some reason LOL
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both? I rarely plan LOL Sometimes I’ll have an outline in my head, or jot down some plot points, but those come in bursts of inspiration and rarely. I often like what I call “spaghetti RP”. Throw two characters together and see what sticks.
  • Military or civilian characters? I enjoy both, but civilian characters just provide a broader range of options.
  • Humans, Ithiris or something else? I’m a Dwarf man! LOL But I typically play Humans when dwarves aren’t an option, unless I have some really good idea for another race.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both are good.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3. I don’t mind cussing. Though most of my characters just do it exclamatory or emphatically, not as a matter of course.
  • Violence: 2. I tend to not need the graphic details.
  • Sexuality: 3. I tend to write at a 2 or 2+ for public consumption, but don’t mind a little ERP.
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Hm. Not sure yet. I’m open for anything.

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
Re: KahlessNestor
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 09:39:42 PM »
Welcome to Exonia! It’s great to have you here :) I do hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun with the many quests that come available