Currently 140 Tralirs

Author Topic: [Quest]: Silver and Gold  (Read 1545 times)

KiDesru

• Oracle
    • View Profile
Re: [Quest]: Silver and Gold
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2020, 06:34:30 PM »
"Well, I suppose I owe you for the kiss earlier," Temisar said with a wink, handing over the paws and pelt.

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2020, 05:30:38 PM »
The interaction between the adventurers continued as Eulalia was sitting back taking a good rest of the events of today "Yes, what was that kiss all about" She teased a bit as she laid back a bit more to get comfy "And that does smell good, your good with those hands in the kitchen. A perfect wife I say" She smirks at that and looked at the rest.

KahlessNestor

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2020, 05:48:33 AM »
Giant Armadillo Valley
Evening

Theodore listened to Temisar’s suggestion and considered. “Could we block up the entrance somehow?” he wondered. “Collapse it, or maybe with some of these trees?”

Sascha returned with some edible plants and Theodore retrieved the camping equipment from the wagon for her to start up her stew.

The reminder of the kiss the druid had given the ranger made Theo fumble a bit.

KiDesru

• Oracle
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2020, 05:01:35 PM »
"Assuming we could block all of the entrances...after we found them, of course," Temisar said around a bite of roasted squirrel, "Is that armadillos of any size are burrowing animals. They'd eventually get out. Smoking them out, like you suggested earlier, seems the best solution, if only just to find out how many there are. And who knows, maybe we could kill all of them in there." The last was said with a dubious tone, making it clear that Temisar suspected there were too many of them to kill.

KahlessNestor

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2020, 05:45:42 AM »
Giant Armadillo Valley
Evening

“Fair enough,” Theodore replied, filling mugs of ale and passing them around the fire. “We’ll gather brush and wood tomorrow then. There’s an axe in the wagon. How do you all want to divide up watches?” he asked, sipping his ale and tearing a chunk off of the half loaf of bread he had with his stew.

KiDesru

• Oracle
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2020, 11:10:34 AM »
"I need to meditate a little," Temisar remarked, taking a pass on the ale. "Drink muddles my mind for that. And I prefer not to have my senses dulled while out here. I can take third or last watch. Even both, if need be."

RachOwl

• Oracle
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2020, 05:23:21 PM »
Also wondering what the kiss was for or about, Sascha simply shook her head and graciously accepted the pelt and paws. Packing them away carefully before returning to prepping the stew, she listened to the others. She rolled her eyes at Eulalia, but didn't say anything in response.

"Y'know, we could combine the two ideas. Block the entrances and add a bit of smoke to confuse them," she said as she carefully sliced a mushroom. "Then we could take them out one by one without causing a huge fight. I mean, unless you really want to experience a stampede of giant armadillos, then you add a lot of smoke and watch the chaos. Which is something I think Miss Eulalia would enjoy the most," she winked at the other woman over her shoulder and grinned at her.

RaWolfe

• Keeper
    • View Profile
    • The Citadel
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2020, 03:44:38 PM »
Hearing the idea of Sascha, Eulalia giggled a bit laying back on the ground "That I would certainly like, the utter and complete chaos in one big cave. What could possibly go wrong" Eulalia replied with a  grin on her face as she looked at the others, "Thought there is a thing, what if they all come outside with panic and rage in their eyes. Fighting such a huge beast will be a pain in the ass" She was blunt and maybe direct, but there was truth in her words.