Welcome to Exonia!

The Realm of Exonia, a magical world that is mostly unexplored at the beginning of our stories. Because it all starts in the city of Alderworth, a city that has earned its name the Citadel by its favorable position and high walls that reach up to the mountains of the Barren Tips. The city merges perfectly into the countryside from the green fields of the Giant Armadillo Valley into the dangerous Barren Tips mountains to the north. The city has about 80% of humans and when you go to the more expensive areas you will find Ithiris that makes up the remaining 20% of the city population. The city is ruled by a wise and strong viscountess named Euphrasia Constance Aldithley, many know her the Mage of Alderworth, but few know that she is actually not a Mage but a Warlock, a forbidden class in the realm of Exonia.

The year of Exonia is currently 140 Tralirs (another word for the year).

RPG Rating 2 1 2

Latest Mission Posts

» Vei Luba and Illiarhia

Mission: Quest: The route to Naleddus
Posted on Sat Oct 24th, 2020 @ 12:36pm by Bronze Ava Aldithley & Bronze Taral & Bronze Sascha Delarosa

The city was slowly waking up, the shops were opening up and loud noises were already heard from the market where people were trying to sell their supplies to bystanders, travelers and other people that just lived there. Ava was up and early walking around the market noticing some guards…

» Lurking of the dark

Mission: Quest: The route to Naleddus
Posted on Wed Oct 21st, 2020 @ 5:05pm by Storyteller

The moonlight hits through the broken roof of an abandoned church as the dust slowly descended through the ground with broken banks. At the light, a man with a black mantel was kneeling and holding his head bent forward as two other figures were at his side. Right of him…

» Sascha and Taral: Introductions Among Druids

Mission: Short stories
Posted on Mon Oct 19th, 2020 @ 6:38pm by Bronze Taral & Bronze Sascha Delarosa

The Western Woods were Taral’s favourite place in all of Exonia.

Filled with the vibrancy of life, wonders and miracles could be found in every nook and cranny. The Vei Luba, the source of all magic, flowed freely here. And Taral, Druid of Exonia, member of the Circle of Phon…

» Who's there?

Mission: Quest: The route to Naleddus
Posted on Wed Oct 7th, 2020 @ 11:25am by Bronze Lia Nailo (Nigh-Low) & Bronze Deryn Bardell & Storyteller

The two took off from the camp to follow a shady and dusty trail, for good reasons the alarm bells went off with them as the camp was empty, and left with a hurry. The animal sounds around them were heard, owls making their calls as the moon shines in…

» Stretching the bow

Mission: Quest: The route to Naleddus
Posted on Sat Oct 3rd, 2020 @ 11:32am by Storyteller & Bronze Sophia Parsons & Bronze Nerisei Varan

Some cracking sounds and puffing could be heard from trainees on the fields of Highfoot Stockade doing their daily training. The base was lively and the shooting range was no difference, the field instructor was sitting on a box checking some arrows as he looked up from his work to…